.feed-links {display:none !important;}

Friday, June 3, 2022

Overview

Indian Motorcycle Tuning Information


I no longer have my beloved 2016 Indian Roadmaster, but because of the huge out-pour of love and respect I have received from the Indian community, specifically the Indianmotorcycles.netforum, I wanted to pass my knowledge on to the masses.

 

This blog will serve as a point -of-reference to the discussions that we have on the Indian and will be answering questions you may have on that forum as long as with my good friend Chafik Moalem.  He was/is instrumental in writing the equation(s) we will be using as we learn how to tune your motorcycle.

 I also need to point out the tremendous help and support I have received over the years from Dynojet.  Without their dedication to developing the PVCX and PV3 we would not have the tools to achieve a great running motorcycle.  


NOTE: The main equation used for tuning with Narrowband can be downloaded here:

Indian Universal VE-IPW_NB.py

All equations are available on the Equation Page.

This is for NON-COMMERICAL USE ONLY


Please contact me if you are a professional tuner and would like additional information on advanced tuning equations that I have developed. I have also written Python equations that take both narrowband and wideband data and tunes several fueling tables at once.  These equations are part of the advanced equation package I've written to aid pro-tuners in developing tunes from the ground up for any performance configuration they may be presented with. 

If you find a value in these series, consider a donation to craigbennett1960 at yahoo dot com via PayPal or hit the donation button on the sidebar.  It is considerable work to maintain this blog and reference material.